Beni.fit is all about creating purposeful employee health and benefits programs for our clients. Our goal is big, yet straight forward. We want to change the view of insurance and bring benefits into alignment with company culture and purpose. We partner with our customers to chart a bold vision that drives employee engagement and fuels business growth.
We are looking for a Sales Executive/Producer (Life & Health) who can join and make an impact to our mission and results. If you are a self-starter, bold and courageous lead generator and customer converter, we want to talk to you. Your key strengths will be building relationships, understanding and selling a key value proposition and retaining the client base. It’s a fun and fast paced environment and if you love the challenge of aggressive targets then you will love coming to work here. Passion, customer care, integrity, flawless execution and ability to blaze a trail are key traits we are looking for. If you are looking to make your mark in this industry with a forward thinking solutions focused company, this position is for you.
After you’ve had a chance to research our company and think about the impact of this role, send us an email, video, packet of info, or whatever you feel best demonstrates why you are in a great fit.
- Drive new business by identifying and qualifying prospective clients and sales opportunities
- Partner with the CEO and VP of Customer Engagement to achieve sales goals and ensure flawless delivery to our clients
- Continuous development of a strong sales pipeline to achieve individual and company goals
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with executives and leadership at prospective and current clients
- Represent beni.fit and actively become involved in relevant industry associations and events
- Develop strong network of influencers and referral/channel partners
- Providing proactive and thought-provoking strategies on clients business needs
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated and disciplined
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications or related)
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel if needed
What You’ll Get:
- An incredible opportunity to build the business, scale and grow with a phenomenal team
- Make a direct impact on the bottom line
- Health, vision, dental of course!
- Performance bonuses
- Casual work environment in kick ass office located in the heart of downtown Tempe
Base Salary + Commission
Please send email introduction and resume to [email protected]