Paid internship – 10-15 hours per week
Do you have an interest in health and wellbeing? Are you looking for a part-time internship that helps foster your creativity and grow your marketing capabilities? Do you love working in a supportive environment with pros who can guide you beyond what you think is possible for yourself? Do you looking to work at a place that is founded on a social responsibility movement with a bigger mission?
Then beni.fit might be the perfect internship for you.
We are looking for future leaders who want to explore their creative potential for brand marketing while focusing on the following areas:
- Development of creative ideas, marketing campaigns, and strategies
- Implementation of product launches
- Market research
- – Content development
- Social media and promotional advertising
All backgrounds will be considered, but people with these majors will be considered first:
- – Journalism
- Public Relations
Qualities we are looking for
- Detail oriented and thorough with tasks
- Ambition & strong work ethic
- Self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player who contributes to others
If you are looking to grow yourself professionally and personally with a company that sets high goals, works flexibly and works in a team-oriented environment—then apply today.