At beni.fit, we exist to empower every human being to discover their innate greatness, and to see it as simply just the beginning. By creating programs for purpose-driven, high-achieving companies, we help people unleash their excellence and propel their organizations.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager (at least 2 years prior experience and outstanding outcomes/results) who can join the team and make an impact to our business results and our client experience. You will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and be experienced in the health insurance industry working with carriers, clients and the key processes that ensure high satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Care of a defined customer base, day to day servicing needs of their employee benefits and wellbeing programs.
- Onboarding and servicing new customers.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Point of contact with insurance carriers for beni.fit administrative activities, marketing of plans and keeping track of compliance with carriers throughout all 50 states.
- Producing collateral and content for the wellbeing program and Employee Benefit Consultancy based on feedback from the customer base assigned to you, includes applications such as InDesign, Power point, excel.
It’s a fun and fast-paced environment. If you love the challenge of working with a brilliant customer base and partners, then you will love coming to work here. Passion, customer care, integrity, flawless execution and ability to blaze a trail are key traits we are looking for. You must also be proactive about your own health and be living the best you. If you are looking to make your mark in this industry with a forward-thinking solution focused company, this position is for you.
After you’ve had a chance to research our company and think about the impact of this role, send us an email, video, packet of info, or whatever you feel best demonstrates why you are a great fit, how you would make an impact, and what you bring to the table that will enable beni.fit to better serve our stakeholder community.